Jands Lighting
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:39 pm

T2 Crash 
Regular
Regular

Post T2 Crash
Hi guys, Yesterday my T2 suddendly went in a crash, it has never had one since I bought 3 years ago and it sounds very strange it isn t update at the last version but it is one vesion backward.
The fact is that in this days it s in use with one of my light operator who never used it before. He has connected a external keyboard (don t ask me why he did it, the native one works perfectly)..could be this the problem? to programming a show he always use the edit mode, keep the consolle open in edit mode for hours, cuold be create problems? my rest of operator and me never use edit to programming but we use the store s buttons.. in the next days I will send the crash file at the support but if anyone have any idea, I appreciate....
PS: obviously I kicked the keyboard out
thanks

Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:53 pm
Jands R&D
Jands R&D

Post Re: T2 Crash
Hi Robyrimini. 3 years without a crash, that's a good track record!

If plugging in the keyboard seems to be associated with the crash it could well be a fault with the keyboard or a surge on the usb etc. It's more likely though that your new operator programs differently to the rest of you and discovered a bug that we don't know about where a specific sequence of events caused the crash.

If he can manage to do it again and knows what sequence of steps he is taking that results in the crash please please do let us know ASAP and we will fix it promptly.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:56 pm
Regular
Regular

Post Re: T2 Crash
Hi Peter,
I sent to you the crash file and the show file, Ì sent it to you and at the dealer as well.. we found the bug, seems to be that the groups remain active in background even if everythings have been released!!!!! I know that the dealer talk with someone of you about this...
Anyway, if you find my crash file and my show file I would like to konw all the problems iit could have

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:15 am