Jands Lighting
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:35 pm

MK2 Wash - White LEDs don't follow intensity 
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post MK2 Wash - White LEDs don't follow intensity
I'm running Chauvet MK2 Wash Standard profile and I can bring up the 12 White LEDs individually but I can't control them with intensity. Every other color works fine with intensity just not white.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Vista, California
www.northcoastchurch.com

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:00 am
Profile WWW
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: MK2 Wash - White LEDs don't follow intensity
I have similar problems with the Rogue Series I adjusted both the R2 wash and RH1 hybrid profiles with some help from I think it was Peter, but I'm still having problems with my RH1's I had to build a strike and douse cue because they wont strike or douse and I can't make the gobo spin work properly if I try to put spin on a fader every time I stop spin it jerks back to what seems to be an index setting
sorry if I jumped your thread, but I think they need to look at all of the Rogue and Maverick profiles

Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am
500+ Club
500+ Club

Are you both using the latest update? Verify that you have to newest library on the machine as well in Help/About Vista.

There was a library update a build or so back that fixed alot of issues. If you are on the current one and are still having issues can you please detail what is going on and send in a support ticket? Also note which modes you are having issues with.

Technical Sales Support
Jands/ChromaQ
AC Lighting, Inc

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:45 am
Contributor
Contributor

Hi
I'm in build 17736 I'm using My RH1 hybrid in 25 channel mode I tried to use the latest profile and something was off in the gobo parameters but I didn't leave that profile in long enough to find all of the bugs and then I reverted back to the one I've been using for the last couple of years the strike and douse commands don't work with my profile which I built cues for so that's a minor inconvenience
but the issue that is pretty annoying is that when I try to spin gobo wheel 2 when I stop the spin it jumps like it's seeing a index command but I've went through all of my cues and made sure there are no index commands in them I can kinda make it less annoying by building a cue that keeps gobo wheel 2 spinning at a value of 1. I sent a show file into jands a couple of weeks ago on the fx freeze restart issue I'm also having

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:53 am
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

bclighting wrote:
Are you both using the latest update? Verify that you have to newest library on the machine as well in Help/About Vista.

There was a library update a build or so back that fixed alot of issues. If you are on the current one and are still having issues can you please detail what is going on and send in a support ticket? Also note which modes you are having issues with.

I am running 17127, fixture library 203 (Apr 5, 2017)

Vista, California
www.northcoastchurch.com

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 am
Profile WWW